Ibogaine treatment stages
Ibogaine treatment lasts five days. Basic precondition for ibogaine therapy is that patient has to be clean from all the narcotics and with no signs of withdrawal syndrome.
Patient undergoes 7 stages:
2. Preparation for seance (BP stabilization, arrhythmia prophylactics)
3. Creating mental map
4. Therapy with ibogaine hydrochloride (HCL) with constant cardiac monitoring, performedby a team of specialists (psychotherapist, intensive care specialist, and translator) at our ibogaine clinic. The effects of Ibogaine start within 45 minutes after administering. The active process of Ibogaine treatment lasts from 12 to 24 hours. Vivid visualizations are the main feature of Ibogaine therapy which last up to 6 hours.
5. Evaluation of results in psychotherapy – During that time we actively work with our patients to use that time to analyze the conditions and causes which underlie their drug addiction and help them to find the ways out
6. Recommendations and instructions concerning pharmacotherapy to use after the dismissal from the clinic.
7. Transfer from clinic to the airport (and vice versa) is also included in the ibogaine treatment cost.